Compliance with laws and regulations pertaining to personal information
Nonprofit Organization International Nishikigoi Promotion Center (hereinafter referred to as “this organization”), in activities to achieve its business purpose, is committed to protect one’s privacy. This organization will ensure that “Personal Information Privacy Laws” and other related laws are identified and complied and that appropriate measures for safety control are taken.
Strict safety control measures of personal information
This organization ensures to take necessary and appropriate measures for the prevention of leakage, loss, damage, and for safety control of personal data collected by this organization. This organization will also supervise third parties that share this personal information and will strive to protect it.
Continuous improvement of the compliance program
This organization will continuously improve its internal management system for the protection of personal information and will continuously confirm and make improvements with third parties who share this information.
Please contact this organization’s office for inquiries concerning this organization’s regulations of personal information management, disclosure of personal data based on Privacy-Protection Laws, corrections or stop of service.
- Definition of personal information
3) Date of Birth
5) Telephone number
6) Email address
7) ID account
9) IP address, cookie
10) Credit card number
11) Content of survey
- Purpose of use of personal information
Besides the services provided through this organization’s operations, the personal information may be used for the following purposes:
1) provide this organization’s services
2) distribute announcements and newspapers
3) request users to provide opinions and comments of this organization’s services
4) for purposes individually agreed to by users
5) create statistical documents categorized by user’s attribute
6) issue certificates to those who pass examinations implemented by this organization
- Provision of personal information to third parties
1) users give prior consent
2) it will be disclosed and provided, to the minimum necessity, to companies who have concluded non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements with this organization.
3) it is necessary to protect one’s life, health and assets, and when it is difficult to obtain one’s consent.
4) it is necessary for the improvement of public health sanitation or for the promotion of children’s sound development, and when it is difficult to obtain one’s consent.
5) it is necessary to collaborate with statutory duties implemented by national and local public organizations or a delegated entity, and when obtaining one’s consent might bring about obstacles to the implementation of such duties.
6) provisions and regulations are necessary based on laws and regulations
When the above mentioned purposes are to be changed, users will be directly notified of the changes, or they will be officially announced on this organization’s website.
- Joint use
To provide general services within limits of the purpose of use, this organization may share the personal information with delegated companies, joint ventures, group companies, and parent-child businesses. In such cases, the following information of the third party will be announced through the website according to No. 3, Item 4, Section 23 of the Privacy-Protection Laws: name of responsible person, contact information, purpose of use, personal information in question.
- Protection of personal information at links
Handling of personal information at links is pursuant to the privacy policies of those links, and this organization is not responsible for privacy practices or content of those websites.
- Disclosure of information
This organization will not sell or rent the personal information but may provide it to third parties other than delegated companies, joint ventures, group companies, and parent-child businesses, for the following reasons.
1) the information provider gives approval
2) for official inquiries based on judicatory and investigatory laws and regulations
This organization may save cookies on the users’ computer for reference. Cookies may be used to create statistical documents categorized by the users’ attribute.
All transmission including personal information and credit card numbers this organization collects will be protected by security technologies such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
- Requests for disclosure of information
To request disclosure of information, please submit the prescribed application form and necessary documents and mail them to the following address:
International Nishikigoi Promotion Center
(c/o NABA Corporation)
1-14-10 koudou, Adachi-ku, Tokyo 120-0013
Tel: +81-3-5845-3743 Fax: +81-3-5845-3744
Only applications from the requester will be accepted, none from agents.